TERMS AND CONDITIONS PARTNERS
In the following you can find the General Terms and Conditions that are applicable to participation in the partner program of CycleMasters®. Upon cognizance of these General Terms and Conditions it is assumed you are aware of the rights and obligations that are mentioned in these General Terms and Conditions.
1. CycleMasters®: CycleMasters BV. The private limited liability company established in Bleiswijk, on Jan van der Heydenstraat 26 (2665 JA), VAT-number NL859913600B01, registered under Chamber of Commerce number 74468065.
2. Partner: every natural or legal person who has accepted the General Terms and Conditions and has been accepted by CycleMasters® as a partner affiliate to generate attention for products and information through the partner affiliate website. 3. Partner website: the internet page or pages with which the partner participates in the partner program of CycleMasters®.
REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE
1. Anyone having disposal of a website on the internet can register as a potential partner. CycleMasters® decides on the basis of selection criteria who will be admitted to the partner program.
2. Registration as a partner comprises that one accepts and observes the General Terms and Conditions.
1. The partner gives away, by way of a unique code and/or link 100% discount on the first month at CycleMasters®. At the moment that the customer uses this link/code and commences a membership, the commission starts. Through the dashboard in FirstPromoter, the partner can monitor all clicks and subscriptions.
2. An already existing customer of CycleMasters® cannot be registered again through a partner.
3. CycleMasters® regularly evaluates the partnership with the partner and where necessary will provide the partner with feedback and/or pause/discontinue the partnership.
4. CycleMasters® provides the content and texts that can be used for expressions of the partner. If the partner wants to use content that he created himself for expressions about and in the name of CycleMasters® this will have to be coordinated beforehand.
5. The partner will only use the content offered by CycleMasters® for the purpose of the partner program and will not apply changes thereto without prior consultation.
6. It is not permitted to partners to use the material provided for actions and/or behavior that violate the applicable legal provisions, netiquette, the guidelines of the advertising board ‘Reclame Code Commissie’, or these General Terms and Conditions.
This also includes, though it is not limited to, the following actions:
– Sending spam: the unrequested forwarding of big quantities of emails and/or the unrequested posting in big numbers on fora, in newsgroups, or on weblogs. – The violation of copyrights-protected works or the otherwise acting in violation of third-party property rights.
– Misleading of third parties
1. The partner is entitled to a commission if CycleMasters® has registered a sale through the unique partner code/link. For a partner associated as a company, the commission is exclusive of VAT. If this is the case, and to the extent applicable according to Netherlands legislation, VAT will be applied to the commission.
2. The registration of sales as displayed on the website of CycleMasters® is binding for the partner.
3. Payment of the commission will occur once per quarter on the account number that the partner has transmitted in FirstPromoter. The partner is responsible for the timely entry of the correct payment information. In case the commission over a quarter amounts to less than € 25 (twenty-five euros), no payout will occur in the relevant quarter and the commission will be saved. The payment thereof will take place in the month in which the total amount is equal to or exceeds € 25 (twenty-five euros).
1. CycleMasters® has the right at all times to terminate the partnership agreement, with due regard for a notice period of two (2) weeks. Without prejudice to their other rights, CycleMasters® has the right, e.g., to terminate the partnership agreement with immediate effect in case:
– The partner acts in violation of the General Terms and Conditions;
– The website of the partner in the opinion of CycleMasters® could result in a violation of public order or good morals or might be offensive or violent in one way or another.
2. The partner has the right to terminate the partnership agreement at all times and without notice period. Deregistration is possible by sending an e-mail to: [email protected] or in writing by sending a clear letter to: CycleMasters BV, Jan van der Heydenstraat 26, 2665 JA Bleiswijk.
3. Upon cancellation, any possible outstanding commission amounts are paid out by CycleMasters®.
4. As from the moment of termination, the partner is obligated to remove all expressions regarding CycleMasters® both on and off-line immediately.
All information provided by you to CycleMasters® will be handled with strict confidentiality.
1. CycleMasters® does not accept any liability for any damage or loss that is incurred by the partner or third party as a result of the use of the services offered.
2. CycleMasters® makes sure that the partner program can be reached 24 hours per day, with the exception of periodic maintenance, technical malfunctions, and force majeure. CycleMasters® cannot be held accountable for any possible loss of turnover or other costs that flow therefrom.
3. The partner is responsible for the correctness of the content of the account information.
4. CycleMasters® is not liable for delays and/or errors in payout due to incorrect or incomplete information that was provided.
1. The partner will not make any pledges and/or enter into obligations for or on behalf of CycleMasters®.
2. The partner does not have the right to transfer (a part of) his/her partner agreement to a third party. A sub-affiliate partnership is not permitted without the consent of CycleMasters®
3. Keyword buying under the brand name CycleMasters® is not permitted.
4. CycleMasters® has the right at all times to alter the General Terms and Conditions. The partner will be digitally informed accordingly. In case the altered General Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to the partner, the partner has the right to terminate the partnership. If the partner does not proceed with the termination of the partnership, the partner is deemed to have accepted the altered General Terms and Conditions.
5. If any provision of this agreement were to violate applicable legislation, such provision will be changed in such a manner that it will correspond with applicable legislation, with due regard for the purport of the relevant provision.
6. The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by Netherlands law and disputes will be submitted to the Netherlands court of law.